ONE VOICE. ONE WORLD.
globo.sustain is the division of globotext that writes, translates and adapts sustainability communications for top-tier multinationals and NGOs in more than 30 languages.
We understand the need to effectively communicate corporate social responsibility (CSR) reports and strategies to employees, managers, investors, suppliers and the communities where they operate.
We understand how sustainability reporting is conducted and how it must be adapted for global markets.
At globo.sustain, we have a track record of success: our marketing, translation and copywriting experts have decades of experience localizing messages to target audiences around the world. Our team leaders are trained to prepare and analyze CSR reports, assess values and integrate these into messaging to assure optimum effectiveness.
The key to success
We believe successful adaptation of sustainable messaging requires a nuanced understanding of:
• corporate values, beliefs and objectives
• the content, intention and optimum outcome of the message being transmitted
• the language, culture, values, beliefs and behaviors of the target audience
• globo.sustain understands that strategies, mission statements, tag lines, product names and other marketing communications reflect and express a company’s core values and beliefs, which in turn affects how they are perceived and received in markets around the world. Our goal is to get your message across.
Sustainability messages adapted for key audiences
- globo.sustain understands the need to effectively communicate corporate sustainability policies and strategies to employees, investors, suppliers and the communities where they operate
- We understand how CSR reporting is conducted and how it must be adapted for global markets
- globo.sustain leadership has global publishing, leadership development expertise and is certified by the Barrett Values Centre to assess and analyze values on a case-by-case basis
- Add to this our track record: globo.sustain is an expert in localizing in the largest sense of the term – knowledge of spoken and written languages – and in understanding and respecting the nuances of cultural values, sensitivities and goals
All this makes us an ideal fit for companies needing to adapt sustainability communications to their global markets and offices.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) reports for global markets
globo.sustain believes that to best adapt and translate documents for local audiences, a deep understanding of the organization’s sustainability strategies, vision, mission as well as the source-language CSR reports are key to assure faithful representation of the company’s values, beliefs, and goals. Going beyond a simple translation, globo.sustain helps companies tailor their reports for individual markets and stakeholders.
While the forms of reporting vary, the guidelines set forth by Global Reporting Initiative (www.gri.org) and United Nations agencies predominate. The trend toward increasing uniformity helps ensure seamless communications among a range of constituencies.
Integrating company values into its communications
globo.sustain assesses and considers stakeholder and company values when adapting messages to assure that strategies, mission statements, tag lines, product names and other marketing communications reflect and express a company’s core values and beliefs, which in turn affects how they are perceived and received in markets around the world.
Effectively delivering sustainability strategies
How a company’s stated values are understood and interpreted by an audience can vary greatly depending on the filters and values of different cultures or subgroups.
For effective impact, localization must be done with knowledge and understanding of industry, market, language, culture, values, beliefs and behaviors, as well as context, intention and objectives.
Understanding this, globo.sustain excels in adapting communications to different markets and audiences, helping build a sturdy bridge between message and receiver.